Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas 2008















































































Hi everyone, a lot has happened since my last blog… so sorry it has been so long. I apologize that I have been so bad with my correspondence, but I am trying to make up for it now! Well, over Thanksgiving we went to Cincinnati for just a day because Jacob had a job interview. Then we headed up to Delta to Grandma Dierkens house for Thanksgiving Day. On Friday I had my 10 year HS reunion; here is a picture of me with Theresa, Brandy, and Tiffany.



We had a wonderful Christmas. Over the holiday vacation Jacob and I decided that he was going to take one of the job offers in Cincinnati, so we are moving. We are packing up the moving truck on Saturday, January 17th and heading off to Ohio.
I have also posted some pictures from Christmas on this site. We spent about 1 ½ weeks in Ohio visiting Jacob’s family and staying with my folks. We got to spend some time with my Uncle and cousins (and second cousins) from Colorado, and they got to meet little Jacob for the first time.

No comments: