.jpg)
.jpg)
Here is Landon James Snyder. He was born on December 1, 2009 at 2:20pm. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces (correction, I put 13 ounces the 1st time, that is how much Jacob wieghed) and was 21" long. He has a good head of dark brown hair and looks very similar to (little) Jacob when he was born. We are all doing great and Landon is a wonderful eater and barely cries. Now I guess we need to change our blog name!!!

4 comments:
Congratulations to the new Mama!!!! And to Jacob and little Jacob!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. What a little cutie Landon James is. Ellie was telling her friends today that her Aunt had a little baby boy and she had a new cousin!! Can't wait to see you all!! Love, hugs and kisses to the Snyder Family. LT,Scott, Maggie and Ellie
Congrats! He is so cute. I also can not believe how big Jacob has gotten. You guys are going to be very busy parents. Enjoy your holidays. Love Gina
Yea! Awesome! Best Christmas present ever! Hope your sleep is sweet since he is sleeping so well! Love you and miss you all! Brad, Tiff, Bray, Eve
Dana he's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you both - even though you're missed here in VA! Hope all is well and we can catch up soon.
Love,
Erin
Post a Comment